1. Data Processing Manager
Personal data are collected by:
SAS 61 PARIS NATION HOTEL with a capital of €1,500,000 which registered office is located at 50 Rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris, registered at the Parisian RCS under the number 538 013 210.
2. Purposes of data processing
"The processing of personal data that you communicate to us on the website, mobile site and mobile applications of the Hotel, or when you are connected with the Hotel, may have all or some of the following purposes:
● Manage your reservation (invoicing, complaints, disputes, incidents during the stay, etc ...);
● Manage your stay at the Hotel (access to rooms, drinks at the bar, additional services, etc ...);
● Adapt and improve our services (satisfaction surveys, claims management);
● Manage our relationship with our prospects (prospecting actions, solicitations, etc ...);
● Manage our relationship with our customers before, during and after their stay (loyalty, survey and promotion actions, commercial statistics, pre-stay email, profile / customer preferences, newsletter, etc ...);
● Organize contests, sweepstakes or any promotional activity;
● Comply with our legal obligations (Police cards, etc ...);
● Secure and improve your use of our website;
● Manage your requests for right of access, rectification and opposition.
3. Recipients of the data
The personal data that you communicate to us on the website, mobile site and mobile applications of the Hotel, or when you are connected with the Hotel, may be transmitted, within the limits of their respective attributions to:
● Hotel staff (Commercial service, Reception, Management, etc ...)
● Hotel Manager's staff (Commercial Service, Revenue Management and Web Service, IT Department, Communication Department, Operations Department, Legal Department, Financial Department, Development Department, Entertainment Department, Sports Department, etc.)
● Service providers and authorized partners of the Hotel and the Hotel Manager (banks, IT subcontractors, OTAs, lawyers, etc.) who are required to implement strict confidentiality protection measures for this data.
4. Concerned data
We collect and process the following data:
● Your identity (gender, last name, first names, address, phone numbers, email, date of birth, IP address, a copy of an ID may be retained for the purpose of proof of exercising a right of access, rectification or opposition or to fulfill a legal obligation);
● Your navigation data
● the data related to your means of payment (RIB, check number, credit card number, expiration date of the credit card, visual cryptogram)
● the data related to the completed transaction
● the data related to the follow-up of the commercial relationship, those necessary to carry out the actions of loyalty, prospection, study, survey and promotion
● data related to the organization and processing of contests, lotteries and any promotional operation
● geolocation data
The collection of information on minors will only concern theirlast name, first names, nationality and date of birth and can only be transmitted by a legally capable Major. As a result, it is your responsibility to ensure that your children do not send us any personal data without your permission.
5. Data conservation duration
The personal data we collect from our customers cannot be stored beyond the period of retention strictly necessary for the management of the business relationship.
In addition, customer data used for commercial prospecting purposes are retained for a period of three years from the end of the business relationship.
Those relating to a non-client prospect are kept for a period of three years from the last contact from the prospect.
6. Social Media
If you use features related to social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Linkedin, etc ...) on our website, and given the data sharing that is implied, the providers of these social media can send us the information you would have previously chosen to make public during registration process, which depends on their respective privacy policies. You can change your corresponding privacy settings and preferences on the websites of those social networks if you wish to discontinue this sharing of data. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks to learn the purpose of the use of your data, including advertising, navigation information they can collect through these application buttons.